In order for the applications of the students who will apply to be evaluated, the parent consent forms signed by their parents must also be uploaded to the Parent Consent Form section of the application form. Click here to download the parent consent form.
HOW TO MAKE A GOOD PRESENTATION?
- Speak clearly, pay attention to the speed of your speech and the loudness of your voice.
- Do not retell the subject in the face of a question, just answer the questions asked to you.
HOW TO MAKE A GOOD POSTER?
- In the preparation of a poster, it is important to create the content of the poster in accordance with scientific research methods.
- Support your poster by using easy and quick-to-understand visuals such as photographs, figures and graphics instead of long narratives.
- Your poster should include the title (title) of the project, student names, summary, introduction, method, findings, conclusion and discussion, suggestions, references and acknowledgments.
Submissions/Projects participating in the International Doğa BAP Student Conference can be presented in two formats: oral and poster. You can find the templates for both presentation formats with directions below;
You can click here to download International Doğa BAP Student Conference Powerpoint Presentation Template.
You can click here to download International Doğa BAP Student Conference Poster Presentation Template.